CrazyEngineers
  • hi everyone!!!!

hope u all great brains doing good.....i want to ask something im selecting my final year project these days so i have cam accross a number of ideas......
    i want to discuss one of them............TOPSECCRET that stands for
    "True One-time Pad Secured Error Checking Coded ROM Encryption Technology".......i have studied a bit on it but need ur guidence now ............... anyone having any knowledge on it plz let me know and also will this b possible to practicaly implement it on our level??????
    any other suggestions are more than welcome.....
    Regards
    waiting for soon relpies.........
    take care
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Bizblogged3

MemberNov 25, 2008

[FONT=&quot]TOPSECCRET is an acronym for True One-time Pad Secured Error Checking Coded Rom Encryption Technology. This is the project name for a simple digital device for Cooper Union’s freshman Digital Logic Course(EE150B). The purpose of this device is to transmit encrypted text over a full-duplex data bus in real time, using an "unbreakable" encryption scheme. In addition, the circuit verifies the integrity of the text being transmitted with a parity check. For this project, two terminals were connected to the data bus, and a "spy" terminal placed in between to simulate interception of the encrypted message.[/FONT]

Thank you sharing This useful informations.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberNov 26, 2008

Hi SNK,

I searched the World Wide Web 😀 and thought this site might be helpful for your basic inputs.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register