True One-time Pad Secured Error Checking Coded ROM Encryption Technology

hi everyone!!!!

hope u all great brains doing good.....i want to ask something im selecting my final year project these days so i have cam accross a number of ideas......
i want to discuss one of them............TOPSECCRET that stands for
"True One-time Pad Secured Error Checking Coded ROM Encryption Technology".......i have studied a bit on it but need ur guidence now ............... anyone having any knowledge on it plz let me know and also will this b possible to practicaly implement it on our level??????
any other suggestions are more than welcome.....
Regards
waiting for soon relpies.........
take care

Replies

• Bizblogged3
    Bizblogged3
    [FONT="]TOPSECCRET is an acronym for True One-time Pad Secured Error Checking Coded Rom Encryption Technology. This is the project name for a simple digital device for Cooper Union’s freshman Digital Logic Course(EE150B). The purpose of this device is to transmit encrypted text over a full-duplex data bus in real time, using an "unbreakable" encryption scheme. In addition, the circuit verifies the integrity of the text being transmitted with a parity check. For this project, two terminals were connected to the data bus, and a "spy" terminal placed in between to simulate interception of the encrypted message.[/FONT]

Thank you sharing This useful informations.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi SNK,

I searched the World Wide Web 😀 and thought this site might be helpful for your basic inputs.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there is any software that is use to interface oscilloscope with computer??
Well This is M M H Chakravarthy aka Hareen, New to this forum. Found this one recently. Glad to see many crazy fellows here. Regards, ~MMHC
goodevening everyone, i m newbie so i least know nthing abt this so i wud welcom any type of suggestions i m just a 1st year student in ece so...
i wanna video tutorial of DBMS and O.S is their is any one can give that or web site 😁
The latest market watch shows that Yahoo! share is about $10. That brings Yahoo's valuation to $14.33 billion. ...and that's lesser than Facebooks' $15 billion valuation! 😲 That means, Yahoo!...