TRP, SMS voting, Reality shows - fake or real?

Hi, TV is full of SMS votes and reality shows. Do you think what they show on tv is real?

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    TRP, I think is not the correct way of measuring the popularity of any tv program. SMS polls are channel's way of making money.
  • Sunil Singh
    Sunil Singh
    Everything is fake you take: reality shows- they are completely fake (Be it any not naming them). SMS voting - just a source of gaining publicity, money and fooling the audience. TRP - It varies in hours like stock market so I personally believe its just a new venture to fool people.
  • shruti pathak
    shruti pathak
    actually my opinion is a bit different....i.e. i think real or fake depends...all d reality shows r nt feke sm of dem r real too..but none of dem r full real...thers sm% of fakeness or cheating in dem...n coming 2 sms voting they surely r gr8 source of money publicity...etc..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI DEAR FRDS IAM SAIF IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY FROM HYDERABAD. I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN...
hey hi, I m a 3rd yr mechanical engineering student....i along with my 4 friends(2 mech engg, 1 IT, 1 ETC)all of which are of the 3rd yr..... want to...
hello all crazy engineers, actually I'm having a problem for my final year project... currently I'm studying in German Malaysian Institute (GMI)... GMI only give me one week to do...
😀😎hey guys hello!!!
CEans, During initial days of CrazyEngineers (about two years back), it would have been hard to imagine that CrazyEngineers will attract attention of the greatest engineers from around the world....