trip matrices and desire line charts

I'm a final yr BTech student at NIT JAIPUR. I need literature and case studies on the following topics for my final yr project.

1. DEVELOPMENT OF TRIP MATRICES AND DESIRE LINE CHARTS:INDIA AND ABROAD.
  2. NEED FOR URBAN TRANSPORTATION.
If anyone knows links to sites containing information on these or any other information with them please let me know.My email id is

thanks in advance.

kiran

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    We should probably only post in the forum & refrain from using non-approved languages. That way everyone can contribute & benefit.

have you checked out your library or done an internet search?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    We should probably only post in the forum & refrain from using non-approved languages. That way everyone can contribute & benefit.

have you checked out your library or done an internet search?
    I removed the poster- was a spammer from China.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz tell the current ratings of AT89C51 micro controller😒
hi, please tell me is it possible to write structure chart only for procedural programming codes or can it be written for object oriented programs also?
Hey I was curious if anyone here might have some expereince in detecting satellite reception. Specificly television broadcasts. For example is there any documentation on 'how' to read the packets...
hai ....i m doing final year cse ..i am doing ieee project and my topic s minimizing the file download n peer to peer networks....i need some advantages of my...
hi.can anyone help me about types of inverted pendulum and their applications? thanks.