CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 30 Aug, 2011
The campus placements season is on. We're getting lot of visitors who're looking for help on interviews, aptitude tests and so on. We already have several how to face interviews. This thread is all about handling the tricky HR questions 😀

I request all of you to contribute the tricky HR questions asked to you/your friends during campus recruitment drives. Post your questions and lets try to answer all of them collectively. 😀
@ISHAN TOPRE • 31 Aug, 2011 Interviewer: Tell me your strengths.
Student: Sir I am good at convincing.

Interviewer: Tell me why Sun sets in west.

Student: Tries to explain something.

Interviewer: I am not convinced. You are not good at convincing.

P.S: Anything you say, can go against you. So be true to your self and choose your words carefully.
@divya kumari • 06 Sep, 2011 Interviewer a situation like this:
YOU r going to attend an important meeting in 5 min. But an man on road met an accident and he is asking for help.
If u help him you will miss the meeting.
Then what will you do in this situation
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Sep, 2011
Issue
Interviewer: Tell me your strengths.
Student: Sir I am good at convincing.

Interviewer: Tell me why Sun sets in west.

Student: Tries to explain something.

Interviewer: I am not convinced. You are not good at convincing.

P.S: Anything you say, can go against you. So be true to your self and choose your words carefully.
I wonder what's so difficult in convincing them that Sun sets in the west. 😐
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Sep, 2011
divya kumari
Interviewer a situation like this:
YOU r going to attend an important meeting in 5 min. But an man on road met an accident and he is asking for help.
If u help him you will miss the meeting.
Then what will you do in this situation
My decision will be based on following two parameters -

1. How important is the meeting.
2. Is some immediate help available for the man who's been hurt.
2.5k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 24, 2015

Timex is a leading brand in watches for over a century. The company has jumped on the bandwagon of wearable devices by introducing its own new smartwatch called 'Timex Ironman...
2.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 27, 2014

Since many of you requested for the questions asked in the Rapid Fire Quiz. Here we go - (Question): This formula represents (A): Newton's First Law of Motion (B): Newton's...
5.7k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jul 16, 2013

It's been thirty years since the Brand Datsun phased out, and now with its resurrection, Japanese auto-maker Nissan nurtures huge dreams regarding the company-hold in Indian market. To elevate this...
1.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 6, 2013

Airtel is launching 4G services in Delhi in the next few weeks. According to telecomtiger, Huawei is most likely to handle the overall rollout plan, design, supply and deploy Airtel's...
1.9k views

@aarthivg · Jul 4, 2012

This question always arise in our mind. First bench or last bench in a class is better to get success? I always think about a quote said by Bill gates...
8k views