Tricks&techniques to be used to put manual bots under water!!

hello...

I am little bit curious to know about the mechanism in which a manual bot can collect balls placed at different positions inside a water tank....

please can anyone of you help me out to solve the problem??

so my question goes like this..

How to make a bot waterproof(avoiding any shortcircuit)and the mechanism to be followed for the collection of balls present at different depths inside a water tank?And which one is a better idea:
making a bot work on 220volt directly or through battery?

eagerly waiting for your posts!!

proud to be an CEan

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India Vs Australia The fight begins Will India be able to gain the number one spot?
Tell everyone about the songs you like and any track / music you would like to recommend to all You listened to a song and liked it then spill it...
Dear CEians, I had a small project going onto my final semester subject. Its a about a Circular Plate attached to the shaft spinning at 1280rpm 1Hp Motor. After that,...
Hello everyone, I'm currently a 2nd year chemical engineering student, and I've come to the realization that chemical engineering isn't for me; I find the chemistry courses interesting, but nothing...
Hi Folks, I hope you will excuse the provocative subject line! Years ago I was a basic mechanical engineer and I knew absolutely nothing about sales. Fast forward hrummph years...