Tremors again - Delhi

Delhi, Jammu and part of North India again felt tremors at 12: 30 pm. Hopefully not much damage.

Though these tremors were not very strong, as epicenter was not in India. But the question is what happened in last few months that earthquake frequency increased so much?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's crazy! I think it's been only a few days that Delhi had experienced shocks. Not sure what's going on. An MP is demanding that the Capital should be moved from Delhi to Nagpur; which is geographically at the center of India because Nagpur doesn't come under the earthquake zone.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Kaustubh Katdare
    An MP is demanding that the Capital should be moved from Delhi to Nagpur; which is geographically at the center of India because Nagpur doesn't come under the earthquake zone.
    WOW !
    Amazing, what a way in-cash the geographical reasons in benefit of politics.. 😁

Can that MP ensure that there will not be any type of natural calamity, no earthquake, no flood, no drought? On top of that, even if capital is moved away from Delhi, what would happen to over 2.5 crore of population? Can we move them to Nagpur?

Our MP and MLA's are so disappointing, and even disappointing fact is we elect these great thinkers. 😔

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The recent incidents that shocked the world are really baffling the scientist around the world

1. The unnoticed meteorite strike in Russia
    2. Increased number of Earthquake
    Any possible explanation
    Can we find some one to answer these questions to us ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Boy and His Atom has entered the book of Guinness World Records for being the world's 'smallest movie', made with atoms. The movie features thousands of atoms that 'act'...
Germans take the roads seriously - and have developed a new high-speed laser scanning technology to survey the roads for evenness & overall quality. Research engineers at Fraunhofer Institute For...
Have any one used new QTP version 11.5 that is also named as UFT 11.5? Sometime back, HP released the long awaited new version of QTP which is now called...
is there any indian standard or code for lock out tag out procedures? there is a mention in the indian electricity rules and also somewhere in the factories act but...
Ok,so finally I have started learning java..and I have some newbie doubts which can annoy the answerer(they can be a lil dumb)..Please help me out CEans!😀 1.Can we not define...