Travelocity says Cleartrip & Desiya stole their data

News Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

In a First Information Report (FIR) filed at a Gurgaon police station, Travelocity has said employees of Desiya Online Distribution Ltd — MD Amit Taneja, Regional Manager (North) Sanjeet Singh and travel consultant Imran Ansari — have passed on data to Cleartrip. The charge is breach of the Information Technology Act, 2000.

What do you say, folks?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Clicking on the New Year e-card or shopping online for New Year gift might be a trap setup up by cyber criminals to steal your money. Cyber criminals are armed...
Bangalore: A 21-year-old engineering student Neha M, has developed a mechanism by which a cellphone can double up as a counterfeit note detector, and for this project, she won the...
I am using L293D motor driver for line follower which has the following pin configuration- In this at Pin no. 8 we have to apply the voltage at which we...
When I joined ce I had not introduce myself so here is my brief introduction Myself manish goyal from shaheed Bhagat singh college of engineering..currently pursuing Btech in cse This...
I want to know ,, what is operating systems' real job in mobiles ?? and how much we need them in mobiles? Also what we'll miss if the current mobiles...