Traveller!

Hi! I'm Tarun Goel, student of ECE branch from 3rd year. I am persuaing my b.tech from Ideal Institute of tech., Ghaziabad(India). I am a simple guy different from others. I just want to prove myself just for only myself.Particularly i have no any ambition in my life and i think the reason is "lack of dedication".Do u know that what is my strongest point of myself, it is that I have no emtions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Tarun. It's a pleasure to have you with us on CrazyEngineers. Quite an interesting introduction. It's bit surprising that you say you have no emotions! Is it that you never get angry, upset, frustrated or happy?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Emotion less life style I love it pal how about telling more of you in the Electronic and Electrical section

Cause I myself lack pure emotion and find Electronics more fascinating
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Hi welcome, Goel.
    Well few things are common between you and me.But let us know more.
    And as far as ambition,purpose and dedication are concerned it shall definitely come at right time.Just don't worry about life.
    Post particularly about this and we all shall definitely help.

"Never care what is normal around,care what is NATURAL "
    👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    tarun goel
    Hi! I'm Tarun Goel, student of ECE branch from 3rd year. I am persuaing my b.tech from Ideal Institute of tech., Ghaziabad(India). I am a simple guy different from others.
    I just want to prove myself just for only myself. Particularly I have no any ambition in my life and i think the reason is "lack of dedication".
    Do u know that what is my strongest point of myself, it is that I have no emotions.
    😀 Pursue whatever you like and keep achieving small goals. You will reach your bigger ambitions sooner than you know.

Welcome to CE World. Keep posting! Hope to see you around here often.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am Ali - computer science engineer and a new enthusiastic member of crazy engineers community.
Team of researchers from Japan, France and the UK have developed ferroelectric tunnel junction (FTJ) which exhibits voltage-controlled resistance has created a new class of memristor. Given the ultra-high speed...
as we know that mobile towers radiate harmful products. so i have some thought in my mind that if we put antenna under the ground and a major antenna on...
If we can make a robot then we also can some modulation with human body. Actually this is for persons above the 60. if we can put a processor chip...
Please help me with the procedure for developing a cheap thermoelectric generator for house hold applications.