Trash Section

this is a new idea i got how about having a trash section..where we can dump the unwanted post and delete it every month..what do u guys say?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Trash

Well, what purpose does it solve? We remove the spammed advertisements from our database.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    what about Mod..will he be having power to delete the unwanted post also..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mods have the power of removing / editing unwanted posts and editing the thread titles.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yea.. bring on those spammed ads! *cocks gun*
  • gohm
    gohm
    ash
    Yea.. bring on those spammed ads! *cocks gun*
    Lol, so does that mean you & Big K will be wearing ten gallon hats, boots and chaps? Cue rolling tumbleweeds down dusty mainstreet... 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    Lol, so does that mean you & Big K will be wearing ten gallon hats, boots and chaps? Cue rolling tumbleweeds down dusty mainstreet... 😁
    lol.

The Nokia, LG, iPhone sellers are going to have a hard time here. So far we have about 80 of them banned on CE.

Looks like we'll have to expand our battalion soon. :twisted:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I now see the wisdom in friendster's idea.

Because Mods like me are sometimes hesitant to delete a post, perhaps a temorary Recycle Bin can be made so we can move doubtful posts (which is not limited to spam.. maybe posts that are controversial as well) there. We can leave it there in case some CEans find it useful, or if the orignal poster responds, etc. After a while, it can be emptied.

Great idea, friendster 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, makes sense!

Let's see. *makes a note*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HOW TO HANDLE GROUP DISCUSSIONS​ Many companies conduct group discussion after the written test so as to check on your interactive skills and how good you are at communicating with...
Hello All, I would like to host my site, I have seen many hosting review sites.....I have noticed that thehost-review giving in depth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it...
When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year. For some, this event is no more...
Nokia Aeon Concept Phone ​ Nokia have introduced another concept phone which is quite smart. It is based on 2 touch sensative screens fastened together by fuel cell battery. Nokia...

hi

hi friends good evening..........😁