Trash can for the lazy people

Japanese engineer has developed a smart trash can for the people who are lazy to put their trash into the trash can and are incredibly bad at throwing it properly in. The Smart Trash uses a sensor to calculate the exact location of the trash as you throw it towards the can and then adjusts its own position to catch it. Incredible, isn't it?

Check this video -

I think this could very well become a final year project for some of you? Think how you can improve this, but keep in mind that Kurata already has applied for a patent for his innovation.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    We should make one that picks up wrongly thrown trash and bung it back at the lazy offender!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Housing.co.in is an interesting startup from Mumbai that shows you the homes available on rent on Google map. The site makes it incredibly easy to locate and find the details...
Yet another interesting startup to watch for. Paceable makes it damn easy to offer customer support through your gmail. The company has developed an Chrome add-on that integrates well with...
Okay,so Asteroid 2012 DA14 will pose no risk to Earth today😁 , I am curious to know what if scientists discover that an asteroid will actually hit the earth,I know...
Expert psychologist Prof. Dean Keith Simonton fears that geniuses are an extinct species. Quote: Dean Keith Simonton, a psychology professor at the University of California, has published a comment piece...
Quote: The chipmaker's gaming device, Nvidia Shield, comes with a quad-core Tegra 4 processor, offers between five and 10 hours of gameplay, and is smaller than a Wii U controller....