Transistors which can be switched with Magnetism.

Transistor, the main component of all modern devices,usually uses very low voltage change to toggle between "ON" & "OFF" state (to act as switch).
This approach of controlling voltage & using transistor as switch is very reliable but it has disadvantages too :
1) Sustaining the required voltage for required power drives the energy consumption.
2) Transistors are hard-wired into circuits & cannot be re-configured.

But this new invention of transistor which can be switched using magnetism suppose to solve this disadvantage (an other disadvantage might pop-up,but still haven't obtained) & will also allow chip to re-program.

Does this means transistors are re-programmable ??
Read more : #-Link-Snipped-#
&​
#-Link-Snipped-#​
Interesting 👍​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on a multimedia website n d requirement of d admin is to upload the videos and its related videos too.n I m not able to understand which...
hi i have a mini project 'ROOM NOISE DETECTOR',please anybody have any idea about how to design it.please it's very urgent.please..
i'm Harshita Chopra.. i'm doing my engg. from sec, sriganganagar (rajasthan) in computer science discipline..
The latest Gartner report says that Indian Government will spend $6.9 billion on telecom and software in 2013. The spend is approximately 10% greater than in 2012. Most of the...
I recently installed a new ubuntu 12.10 triple boot with windows 8 and windows 7 on my dell inspiron SE 7520. It seemed to be working fine until I used...