Transferring contacts from Samsung to Motorola

Hi team! ๐Ÿ˜€

I've about 250 contacts in my Samsung SGH-E-840 & I want to transfer all of them to my Motorazr V3. I tried the transfer through Bluetooth, but for some unknown reason, Samsung mobile doesn't setup a bluetooth connection with Motorazr for transferring the contacts.

One way of doing this could be taking a backup of phone book in CSV format & restoring it on Motorazr. However, the faulty software that came along with Samsung doesn't allow me strore contacts in CSV format. ๐Ÿ˜’

What's your suggestion?

-The Big K-

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    The_Big_K
    Hi team! ๐Ÿ˜€

I've about 250 contacts in my Samsung SGH-E-840 & I want to transfer all of them to my Motorazr V3. I tried the transfer through Bluetooth, but for some unknown reason, Samsung mobile doesn't setup a bluetooth connection with Motorazr for transferring the contacts.

One way of doing this could be taking a backup of phone book in CSV format & restoring it on Motorazr. However, the faulty software that came along with Samsung doesn't allow me strore contacts in CSV format. ๐Ÿ˜’

What's your suggestion?

-The Big K-
    Transfer your contacts to the SIM card and transfer the SIM to new phone. Then restore your phonebook. I have both Nokia and Samsung and I can easily transfer contact between the two using bluetooth.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Its high time that we renew our boring user titles. Do you have any suggestions for user titles? Suggest as many user titles as you can. You may also...

hi

i feel glad to be a part of this community.And i hope this is the right place for me to find the solutions for my problems. thank u all
hi.......i'm in 3rd yr. of my IT........ can give me some distinguishable and good suggestions for doing my final year project???????????
hi guys i just want to ask what PIC projects can you suggest for me., im a 4th year computer engineering student,. im very new with this., hope you can...
i an doing BCA in final year. plz help me in seminar on latest technology related to the computer.