tranmitting a 10Mhz bandwidth message signal

hello,
Can anyone please help me out in this problem related to communication.... how can i transmit a message signal (mostly sinusoidal..eg from signal generator) of freq ranging from 100hz to 1Mhz wirelessly over a short range(<10m) .which modulation technique should i use .analog or digital.its urgent please,.. i m stuck in my final year project here.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    in my view analog is more better
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Use encoder with digital signal. I use it in my project.

P.S: I don't know much about communication 😔 but I used above for lower rating.
  • abhirv
    abhirv
    thank u very much sir... i dint expect such a quick reply from anyone..i any forum....cant i go for a fsk modulation to transmit it...? and if analog, fm is better rite..? and are there any ic or module for message signal at this range..actualy im planning to display it wirelessly in osciloscope..
  • abhirv
    abhirv
    i dint get u... u mean i l ve to use some dsp to code the signals and transmit it...?I actualy wanted to send it to a dsp for further processing! my transmitter part should contain very less components like only adc(if digital modulation techniques r used) and a modulator circuit for transmitting not much....
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    This information might help you as this was the transmitter module used in my project.

ASK Transmitter Module (ST-TX01-ASK (Saw Type)

General Description:
    The ST-TX01-ASK is an ASK Hybrid transmitter module. ST-TX01-ASK are designed by the Saw Resonator, with an effective low cost, small size, and simple-to-use for designing.
    Frequency Range: 315 / 433.92 MHZ.
    Supply Voltage: 3~12V.
    Output Power: 4~16dBm.
    Circuit Shape: Saw.
  • abhirv
    abhirv
    thanks for that..... may i know what was the message signal bandwidth that u had used in ur project....?
  • abhirv
    abhirv
    sir...,are there any module or ic to transmit analog signals of around 10Mhz b/w (fm modulater ic) over short range..? i m transmiting this signal for further processing to dsp...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Here is an instrument that transmits measured data over wireless:
    [video]https://www.extech.com/instruments/resources/flash/flash.asp?title=EX540%2FEX542+Showcase+Video&filename=ex540showcase.swf&width=640&height=360[/video]

Extech Instruments Corp. - Cat IV Wireless Multimeter & Datalogger
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani
  • abhirv
    abhirv
    Thank u sir.... for the info about the wireless dataloggers.. got some ideas to improve my project..!

abhirv

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers at TU Delft in the Netherlands have unveiled a luxurious battery-powered vehicle at the World Exhibition of the International Association of Public Transport (UITP) in Dubai. Read more: Luxurious...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Introduction To Internet in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of Review Of Network Technologies in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your...
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of TCP/IP Protocols in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your questions here......
Prof.I.Sengupta, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur explained the concept of IP Subnetting and Addressing in Internet Technology. Please contribute your ideas and feel free to ask your...