traning or project in 2nd year

i am in b tech 1st year with electronic and communication.i am having trimester system.and in coming 2nd year after 1st trimester,i want to apply for training/project .can anyone please guide me,were i should apply for it and i am eligible for which type of training courses.what about bsnl or other telcom companies,whether i can apply there or not.
i want your guidance.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Its not much necessary to apply for a project so early, as you can do in your pre final year second semester right? And you can apply for projects at BSNL and Southern Railway. They are doing good... πŸ˜€
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    wt about training courses.which type of courses i can apply for.😐
    Best ones include Java and .NET, but self learning is better... πŸ˜€
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    i think java and net is for cs students, i want specialization of my subject.
    What about Microprocessor and Microcontrollers? The Audrino Kit and stuff? I am not in this trade, but I will try getting more information... πŸ˜€
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    😁..oooo yes.thanx
    First step, you try to learn something about Audrino from the internet. Until then I will try to get some information about any projects if available... πŸ˜€
  • elohim
    elohim
    hi my option is better u go for any training center but with out knowing anything how can self learning will not help for all some person who will understand easy only can self learning will use .........
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    elohim..!!will u please elaborate wt u wanna say.as my point of view only on training in 2nd year ,n i m interested in telecoms training.but confused where i should apply and wt should i choose in telecoms in 2nd year.
    @vishnusha, go to BSNL and apply for an internship, may be MTNL at your place... πŸ˜€ Best start... πŸ˜€
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    i think this is d best start.!!thanksπŸ˜€
    All the best... πŸ˜€ Do share your experiences here... πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When Sir Tim Berners-Lee put the first website online nearly 20 years ago, he cannot have imagined how it has changed everything about our lives. He explains why, in his...
Hello everyone, I m vishakha.i have done mca.I want a project in language java so that i can improve my skills.but i want some new project.can any one suggest?
I just found this site: Civil Engineering Online Review which has all the problems from past Civil Engineering Liscensure Board Examination. I hope it can help all the graduating students...
Hi all, I got placed through on campus as software engineer at one of the startup companies with an exploding market (they are basically developing applications for smart phones and...
Panasonic 3G Attracts 9 Million Users In 4 Months - CrazyEngineers Difference Between iPad 2 & Samsung Galaxy Tab - CrazyEngineers National Instruments NIWeek 2011 Highlights - CrazyEngineers Porsche Cayman...