training

This coming summer my 4th sem will be over...so i want myself to get involved in some kind of training...how will i come to know about training taking place ?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey sumeet you have already created a thread for this question?
    If you are not satisfied with answer then you can wait for another ceans to answer but please don't spam the question?Ok

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today I was just surfing on internet ....So what i got is really amazing and have never heard about these before ..I would like to share it with you Webcam...
Hi guys..! Unfortunately my brother deleted notepad.exe file. So, Now in my system, am not able to open my notepad files directly. I am opening through wordpad. And I cant...
The current hot debate going on in the entertainment space is that whether the movie 3 Idiots is based on Chetan Bhagat's bastseller Five Point Someone? Now CEans who have...
hello I'm a B Tech 3 rd yr Electronics and Communication student.i'm interested in doing summer training in embedded technologies or java.kindly suggest me soe companies where i can improve...
I received a nice story in my inbox, thought I should share it with the gang as well... A jobless man applied for the position of "office boy" at Microsoft....