training

I m a civil engg stdent from bit mesra,ranchi..... my 4th is goin 2 start....i dont have any idea regarding trainin n all...so plzz help me out.....whenn izz the right time 4 me to go for training?????how will i come to know ??????

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hi sumeet
    welcome to ce
    Please don't use sms language here...
    I don't know about pattern of your college..but according to my university ..it is right to get training now...for 6 weeks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing 2nd year BE Mech in Coimbatore. I want to know the companies offering in-plant training for mechanical engineering students in chennai.
what are memory segments and segment regiter? explain role of both in a computer system? let if i am working on word file then processor perform what activties ..i mean...
In the given figure, initially switch is closed. On opening the switch the charge that will flow through the battery will be
This coming summer my 4th sem will be over...so i want myself to get involved in some kind of training...how will i come to know about training taking place ?
Today I was just surfing on internet ....So what i got is really amazing and have never heard about these before ..I would like to share it with you Webcam...