training

Can anyone plz tell me,the good paid training institute for Electronics & Communication Engineering after 4th semester

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kunaljoshi
    Can anyone plz tell me,the good paid training institute for Electronics & Communication Engineering after 4th semester
    Couple of questions that popped up in my mind after reading your query :-

1. Where on the earth is this guy located? I'm sure if you are in Australia, you won't be interested in knowing about institute in Tanzania. Or, are you?

2. What exactly is a good paid training institute? I know of few reputed engineering colleges around the world.

3. What are the goals this person is trying to achieve. Is he looking for specific courses in Electronics & Communication?

4. The title of the thread says 'training'. Which gives absolutely no idea about what to expect in the thread content.

5. ...and so on.

I guess its high time we start educating engineers on how to ask questions.
  • aishuwaryaa
    aishuwaryaa
    Yeh kunal
    I've come across a blog which is really informative regarding the training ,how to choose a training institute like that

jobs-vlsi.blogspot.com/2009/01/vlsi-trainings

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it just me? I guess Yahoo mail (ajax) doesn't support Google Chrome (1.0.154.43) 😲 When I click 'reply' to any message, I get a 'loading...' message that just doesn't...
i m using a stepper motor having specification 12 V 150 ma.. i m using uln2003 as motor driver..At present i m driving the motor at 15v but the problem...
im try to develop a banking intranet system with help of .net, anyone can suggest me from where i should start developing this application: confused:
I am attempting to work on a Husqvarna Auto Mower, a robotic lawn mower, which belongs to one of my friends. The only problem is I do not know where...
Hello there every one. I was just googling around for electronics forum, with the thought of talking and chatting and sharing what you built to other fellow engineers like me,...