Training in VLSI

Hi everyone!!!
I have just completed my B.E (E.C). I am interested in VLSI domain. So please suggest me names of institutes providing training for the same.
Thank you.

Replies

• Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    CVC PVT LTD..Bangalore its a place where you can get training on verilog,system verilog,ovm..etc..the cto and ceo are very famous in industry ..google it and get the details.
  • Pratik Sanjiv
    Pratik Sanjiv
    CDAC provides Post graduate diploma in vlsi. For that you will have to give ccat exam. which is held twice a year once in jun/july(for august admission) other in december/jan(feb admission)
  • Er.Saumil
    Er.Saumil
    Thnx!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The big reveal that United States government monitors all the communications (online & telephonic) caused a havoc in the tech media. The governments justify doing it by saying that it's...
Apple's readying the Moscone Center in San Francisco - the venue for Apple's World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC). Apple's setting up banners that show number '7' clearly indicating that Apple...
A truly CE an exercise. Will gladden the hearts (and stomacks of diehard CEans(and CEannes). https://techland.time.com/2013/06/03...t-could-possibly-go-wrong/?xid=rss-topstories
Samsung eStore India has listed the Samsung Galaxy S4 wireless charging kit (pad+cover), product code: EP-WI950I with a price tag of Rs. 5899. The company had launched S4 in Indian...