TRAI Curbs Unsolicited Calls Ans SMSes from today - 27th Sept. 2011

Beginning today, telecom operators are going to block pesky calls and messages as per the regulator TRAI's recommendations.

We got an overwhelming response here: #-Link-Snipped-#

In response to this, TRAI says they are concerned about it and are in discussions to sort it out.

Subscribers have the option of choosing to be under the 'Fully Blocked' category which is akin to 'Do Not Disturb' call registry.

If a user selects the 'Partially Blocked' category, he/she will receive SMSes in categories chosen.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    TRAI has identified 8 Categories:

Banking and financial products
    Real Estate
    Education
    Health
    Consumer Goods
    Automobiles
    Communication
    Entertainment
    Tourism & Leisure

If you know more details, please post them here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Two thousand years after they were written and decades after they were found in desert caves, some of the world-famous Dead Sea Scrolls went online for the first time on...
Hey Guys! I'm trying to design a portable rain harvest system for my capstone class. My project target is rural areas where people don't have good water system. I'm thinking...
OLogic introduces a cell phone dock that makes interactive apps even more interactive. [video=youtube;bCivkzuY6q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCivkzuY6q0&feature=player_embedded[/video]
hi i have a saturated steam flowing in a line, the design condition for the orfice in this line was 40 bar, but now the pressure of steam is only...
In a cricket match, if wicket falls continously from 1st ball onwards, after the 10th ball, which batsman will be not out batsman? Note :All the outs are bowled outs!