Traffic light system design

Hi, friends!
I am implementing a project about traffic light. This is the first time I design a system, so i don't know what i have to do. Can you post a block diagram and a printed board for me to make reference? Thanks a lot!

Replies

• binu_ji
    binu_ji
    [​IMG]

Use this circuit diagram
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hi nobit, binu has given you all the details you need, i would appreciate if you can additional features in it like monitoring of pollution,counting no of vehicles and surveillance,try it mate and do not hesitate to ask...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With 'The Times' and 'Sunday Times' announcing that the users will have to shell out money to access their content (£1 for a day's access and £2 for a week's...
I'm wondering why this has not been discussed in Civil Engineering section yet. It'd not hurt to begin discussing the biggest construction projects going on around the world. What say?...
i m 2nd year mechanical engineear..i want some gud idea for my project..cn anyone pls help me for dis??
E-Cell IIT Kharagpur, each year, takes a massive initiative to promote entrepreneurship and encourage students across the country to embrace the concept of starting one's own enterprise. It conducts an...
Here's a short tutorial on how to use SuperScripts and SubScripts in your posts on CE:- Superscript: Achieved by [sup]text[/ sup] (remove the spaces betwee / and sup). Subscript: Achieved...