1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Trace website server location with latitude

Question asked by rariya in #Coffee Room on Jul 30, 2012
rariya
rariya 路 Jul 30, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
open cmd and write their - tracert website name.
it will give website ip address and 30 hopes... then open dnsstuff.com in ur net explorer and write their ip address and search.
there will be some latitude and longitude. for exact location open itouchmap.com and search there Posted in: #Coffee Room
durga ch
durga ch 路 Jul 30, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
with ipv6 this will be much easier. Each locality will have its own range of IP address and a little search on internet might reveal the ISP who is holding a specific range of IPv6 addresses
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Jul 30, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
durga
with ipv6 this will be much easier. Each locality will have its own range of IP address and a little search on internet might reveal the ISP who is holding a specific range of IPv6 addresses
I'm curious to know when will we see IPv6 addresses being allotted to our computers. 馃榾
durga ch
durga ch 路 Jul 30, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
yes.. infact the ISP will be having huge lot of public IPs at their disposal. its a feel good factor to know that NAT/PAT ?private ip addressing would no longer be a necessity as there would be no need to conserve IP space
poganinja
poganinja 路 Jul 25, 2013
Rank D3 - MASTER
rariya
open cmd and write their - tracert website name.
it will give website ip address and 30 hopes... then open dnsstuff.com in ur net explorer and write their ip address and search.
there will be some latitude and longitude. for exact location open itouchmap.com and search there

Nice information really helpful for those who want to find the ip address of a website...I can get all the above specified information's from one site named as here they render domain host search using which i can find the ip address of website along with information's like Ip location ,ISP address,latitude,longitude and so on .....

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up