Touch Tables Coming To Cafe Coffee Day

Cafe Coffee Day - India's coffee cafe chain is all set to introduce the touchscreen tables at their outlets. The company hopes that this move will increase the youth engagement and ultimately translate to more coffee serving. Here's a video that talks about this CCD initiative -

What do you think about touchscreen tables at CCD.

Replies

• nigelb
    nigelb
    Depends on what you go to Coffee Day for. Most of the time, I'm meeting someone. It'll be fun passing time waiting for someone else to join you. Or maybe booking tables so it shows your name and says its booked.
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Expect the rates of coffee to increase at cafe coffee day.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I wonder will they keep entry-fee for CCDs when they introduce this feature. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Any chances the touch tablets contain CCD - i.eCharge Coupled Device?
    In that case, CCD(cafe coffee day) will have tablets in it and tablets will have CCD(charge coupled device) in it.

Ok, I admit it was poor pun , it would have been better without the parentheses.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ^ ๐Ÿ˜

By the way, I think CCD coffee is already overpriced. Costa Coffee is only for the super-rich. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

AbraKaDabra
    I wonder will they keep entry-fee for CCDs when they introduce this feature. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Great point. CCD might even lose some business.
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    I always found the taste of Nescafe better than that of Cafe Coffee Day. One sachet costs 10 INR. Lasts 5 days. Thus effective cost of one cup of coffee is 10-12 INR maximum taking into consideration milk ,fuel and self - labour.
    I guess 'ambience' of CCD costs 50 INR.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone !!! I am trying to write code of 8-bit data reversal using Mux.(in verilog). I have written codes for mux and for simple data reversal. Can anybody help...
JSFoo is a one day conference on building full size apps in JavaScript. Come over for a full day with the smartest geeks from across India who have figured it...
"Mechanical Engineer" is the iOS app for professional mechanical engineers and the mechanical engineering students. The app has been developed by Multieducator Inc. and features 300 mechanical engineering formulas, 300...
As we know that steam as well as some gases are used as working fluids during power generation cycles. But my question is that what are the main reasons that...
Zealicon 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida. It is here to enthrall your imagination. Encompassing a plethora of events that require an...