Total energy of continous time signal

a relation is given in book that the total energy of continous time signal x(t) over time interval t1<=t<=t2 is integral frm t1 to t2 |x(t)|^2 dt how do they get it.

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    below lecture pdf is there it can helpfull for you on basic level.#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the reasons I could not make Linux as my primary choice of operating system is the unavailability of the best productivity software in the market - Microsoft Office....
I see most of the startups these days, especially in the web/app space offer some tiny enhancement problem or offer a value-addition. But why don't we see startups that solve...
Just curious to know whether PS3 games will run on PS4. Sony's latest gaming station is scheduled to be unveiled on February 20th. I'd hate to have two consoles to...
Here is a good news for seekers of new inventions in the field of Robotics and Automation. A great event Robomania 2013 is going to be held on 22nd and...
Just today i saw in the home page of CE, that the largest prime number is 17 million digits strong.(or so i read). But until today the largest prime number...