Torrents

hi..i want to know about torrents...what are these.....
how to download them...and every possible infomation possible..
actually i visite da website mininova.org..i was trying to download some torrent ..but whenever i saved something i found that it was a torrent file....
what do u mean by that.....TORRENT FILE...this was just a file in some kilo bytes....i didn't get the data i needed...whats the solution??
what is to be done...???

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    Hi, I think you missed out on an article in download section. Follow the link and download the article. It will answer most of your queries.

CrazyEngineers
  • mahul
    mahul
    u first need to download a client that's "bit torrent" and install it on ur machine. now these kB fles that u r downloading will automatically be used by the client program to download the files u want and they would be defnitely large size files

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear friends i m new member looking for ur fast help i need information about the reaction of chlorine and methane in wastewater treatment
hi everyone... i hv recntly joined d gang of "d crazy engg". wl,can anybody of u can help me wth sum easiest code for the following conversions in STACK. 1....
Which is the good book for electrical science and engineering chemistry for b tech 1st and 2nd semester
hello friends, could any one of you tell me how to protect a folder/file using DOS ? 😁Thanks in advance for you answers.😁
Hi all ,, my name is maysaa , 4th year , comm. eng. , my FYP is about GSM and i need an idea about a good project about GSM...