Torrent help

can i actually create a torrent and upload it to my own website instead of some other web site like mininova or the pirate bay i want to share my personal photos and notes of mine with classmates.
😕

Replies

• Guttu
    Guttu
    You can upload them and share without using torrents. Why you need that? You CAN create a torrent and upload it on site but most web hosts don't allow torrent trackers on their servers.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Torrent is so popular because its preety fast medium of downloading (torrent uses Peer to peer networking).Another reason, in case of network faliure we can resore download from the same location where it was break up.

I guess you can make a torrent of yours but I am afraid you will be able to enjoy it without peer to peer networking (If lots of people will not access your torrent peer to peer networking wont work to great extent).

Suggestion: Better to update your pics directly.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student.Can you say Which subject will be easy for design and fabrication project?
i need a circuit diagram to construct a RFID reader.
I am a mechanical engineering 3rd year student. I want to do a project in automobile field.But i dont know how to start and how to approach the project. Guys...
have a look and enjoy…. The World Tallest Tower in the desert Burj kalifa.. isn't it awesome 😁
Win7 Library Tool Version: 1.04 File Size: 486 KB Windows 7's Libraries make it easy to find files scattered across your hard drive--but they don't support network locations. Enter Win7...