TOR Online Anonymity Project Discussion

TOR is a system intended to enable online anonymity.
Here's what wikipedia has to say about TOR:

Tor client software routes Internet traffic through a worldwide volunteer network of servers in order to conceal a user's location or usage from someone conducting network surveillance or traffic analysis. Using Tor makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity, including "visits to Web sites, online posts, instant messages and other communication forms", to the user.
Could someone discuss about how it operates?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the recruitment procedure of Reliance? Do they visit campus? For which branches do they usually offer campus placement? Do they conduct technical interview? Here are some of the...
Engineering students are in a dilemma when they get a low score on 'GRE Analytical writing' section. Many are of the opinion that a good score on Quants is sufficient...
There is lot of curiosity about making money from blogging. Is it really worth investing time and money in blogging? Can it make money? Well, there are too many questions....
i would like to know about wireless electricity charging...low voltage electrical energy transfer which could be used for charging of mobiles and laptops...i heard its based on resonance of coils...
I couldn't find a list of best colleges for MS in Instrumentation Engineering. Here are a few colleges that offer instrumentation courses. Excelsior College Salt Lake Community College San Jacinto...