Topics on machine design and cad 2 projects

i want to make project of machine design and cad 2 . but i donot have idea what type of topic i should have selected . and proceed on words . can any body help me i wll be thanks of alll.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Someone please tell me where to find RFID reader and tags and how much does it cost?
I am a Liberian. I currently stay in Izmir, Turkey. I'm a student of Gediz University, Izmir. I am majoring in Civil Engineering. My purpose of joining this group is...
I want to know about the practical approach of UPS Designing with real examples. For example for 100Computers, 200Lights etc what should be the power ratting of UPS to consider....
Yes, it's finally happened. We've reached that stage where anyone with a black and white screen is cool. We've become indifferent to the number of cores on our phones, the...
Hi All, I'm fresher in PHP and I want to learn PHP very well..............Please help......... I'm facing problem to fetch data from my existing table using below code: mysql_select_db("my_db",$con); $result...