Topics for TI Analog Design Contest

Hi , I am doing my 3rd year , B.E , Electronics and Communication . I am applying for TI Analog Design Contest 2012 . I searched everywhere to find a project, but i couldn't πŸ˜” . Please suggest me some topics for the contest .I plan on doing something related to medical science .

Thanks in Advance πŸ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    pashwin92
    Hi , I am doing my 3rd year , B.E , Electronics and Communication . I am applying for TI Analog Design Contest 2012 . I searched everywhere to find a project, but i couldn't πŸ˜” . Please suggest me some topics for the contest .I plan on doing something related to medical science .

Thanks in Advance πŸ˜€
    TI contest always have good competition so if you really want to take part in contest try to generate your own unique project. With ready project you are not going to win the contest.
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    godfather
    TI contest always have good competition so if you really want to take part in contest try to generate your own unique project. With ready project you are not going to win the contest.
    how r we supposed to find a unique project of our own???????πŸ˜” please tell me any leads?????
  • akash.kasina
    akash.kasina
    may if u can give us an idea,ther's a chane that we can develop it and create another!πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I’ve seen some engineers rely on their tech supporters too much to ask some very simple questions, such as does the 2012 version will be uninstalled if I install the...
One mind blowing interview​ ​​ Interviewer : Tell me about yourself. Candidate: I ...am Rameshwar Kulkarni. I did my Tele Communication engineering from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of Technology....
dear friends,i am jhonty. I am a fun loving person and i have a great zeal to learn new things and do something big. i have joined crazy engineer because...
Here are the list of passers for April 2012 Electrical Engineer (REE and RME) Board Exam Results https://prcboardresultph.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-2012-registered-electrical.html Congratulations to all the passers!!!!😁
Can somebody help to get a clear concept of SQL Normalization .