Topics for research paper

I want an attractive and latest topic to publish a research paper related to computer science. Please suggest some ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meenakshi sethi
    i want a attractive and latest topic for publish a research paper related to computer science....plz suggest me.......
    It'd help if you could tell us what are the domains under computer science that you think are attractive. Computer science field is so vast that coming up with a topic that might generate your interest would be very difficult. The current trend is about 'big data' and there are few recent developments on the 'Big Data' front - researchers are finding out how to store tens of thousands of gigabytes of data that gets generated every day.

For further recommendations, please give us some idea about the areas you're interested in.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    IF you say computer Science point blank there are too many ideas crossing our mind If you just specify some specific areas it would be really easy for us to sort things out for you
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Meenakshi sethi
    I want an attractive and latest topic to publish a research paper related to computer science. Please suggest some ideas.
    I highly recommend you to take topic(s) which interest(s) you, rather than going for so called attractive topics. If you do so, you'll enjoy your research phase.๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Research paper implies some new work to be done by the author. Usually there will be a guide unless it is some kind of independent research. Usually the researcher knows at least some sort of thesis statement.

If some one says, 'I want to do research. What should I do research on?', it generates confusion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sunita Williams, current ISS commander, took 'a small step for mankind' and a giant leap for the internet when she controlled a small Lego-branded robot at the ESA headquarters in...
Hi.. I am a new member to this. so forgive me for my mistakes.. Actually I have to submit a minor project in this semester, and i am a single...
The humidifier is nothing, but those big heavy boxes, with a fan in the center, which one may get to see in the households in the Nothern parts of India....
The devices which i am listing are flow measurement devices. what are their specialities , and in what way does each differ from the other : ? venturimeter rotameter orifice...
This project may interest those who want to add robotic voice to circuits. Though a pickaxe project (whatever that is) Arduino ( whatever that means) code is also given. https://www.instructables.com/id/Robot-Voice-How-To-Make-Any-Circuit-Talk/