Topics for paper presentation in civil

hi every body,
i have to make a paper presentation and i am hunting for a topic.πŸ˜•
i have presented papers on simpler topics like green building,waste water treatment.i would like to try some more innovative topics.SO PLEASE HELP!!!!:neutral:

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    πŸ˜•come on guys i'm waiting for a reply. πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not a civil engineer, but how do you like the topic of 'Stability of High Rise Buildings'? I hope its not the most common topic for civil engineers.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    The_Big_K
    I'm not a civil engineer, but how do you like the topic of 'Stability of High Rise Buildings'? I hope its not the most common topic for civil engineers.
    thanks for the suggestion biggie!😁
    i appreciate the effort taken by a "non-civil engineer"πŸ˜›
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Do something in
    IMax
    IMOD
    Ch-Disply
    PDP

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please someone tell me the topics of major project.... suggest me those topics which is not implemented on web,........ i hav knowledge of ASP.NET..., n Java,J2EE...
can any one suggest me good conceptual as well as problem book for folling subject 1)fluid mechnics 2) strength of material 3)material science 4)thermodynamics 5) theory of machines 6) machine...
Can any one tell me about working of 1)anti skid braking system 2)traction controlling system
CEans, We've setup a forced 'Rule Acceptance' mechanism on CE to make our new members aware of the basic rules we follow on CE. This is a ONE TIME activity!...
Discuss the announcement following announcement- https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28554-accept-rules-before-you-post.html in this thread.