CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Differential

MemberJul 19, 2008

One of the idea I thought during my engineering was developing a small machine which will tell you all the parameters related to a gear (backlash, spacing between teeth, no of teeth, etc) when you place a gear on the shaft of that machine !
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberJul 19, 2008

You might also want to post this in the topic forum as you could get other ideas there, good luck!
    Cancel
  • sameer_mech

MemberJul 20, 2008

can u plss tell me the details of that machine....

as how to get started n

how bout d economy to b spent
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberJul 20, 2008

Sameer,
    The machine was not developed, rather it was an idea. How about a machine connected to a computer and having a shaft. You mount your gear on shaft, the machine scan's it (the same way xrox machine scans a paper) and determines gear's parameters which will be finally displayed on computer screen. Remember, this is very high level idea, and it's you who will dig out more to convert it into actuals.

--Differential
    Cancel
  • sameer_mech

MemberJul 21, 2008

well..its a great idea but i wanna know the economy of that dude....do u have ny idea??
    Cancel
  • sonasathish

MemberJul 25, 2008

well! is this relates to engineering metrology??
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register