Topic on e-book

hey admin..can we open a topic on e-books collection..this will help a lot i guess..i have lot of ideas which are nice for our forum..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: e-book

A topic or a section?

You're free to start any topic on CE forums. We have a sub-section titled 'books' under Chillax : Chit Chat section. You may start topic on ebooks collection there.

The forum structure will be updated soon. Expect few good things in our new structure 😀
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    cool ..do add this e-book section too when u update the forum.
  • mahul
    mahul
    I do not know much about copyright and other issues but can we have a space on ce where we can upload and download ebooks free of cost( this might go a long way in popularizing ce even more).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Idea is good, but how are we going to control the copyright related issues? Instead, if CEans can author articles on the topic of their interest, we can do something for sure. What say?
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    so what is the use of creating a mod out their...they will take care of it..i guess..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I started a thread about free e-book collections before.. and I did find some more. Might need to update it though.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Of course, it focuses more on journals. But I think we crazy engineers should take a look at them more than textbooks 😉 I agree with Big K regarding the possibility of more CE authored material too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi every body........... i have one quetion in my mind what is exact full form of YAHOO!?? Plz give ur suggestions?? Thanks 4 ur guidence
hello.........😁.........everyone
hello good afternoon to every body
Hi All, Its just out of my curiosity, i wanted to know how do we test "code coverage testing". Any tool available for that? And how it works? Any Idea??...
Hello, IS there any Instrumentation engineer working on SCADA, DCS, LABVIEW or Agilents instrumentation devices??