CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@divyankdhumas • 12 Jan, 2010
suggest me topic for paper presentation,related to my branch i.e. petrochemical,topic can be on various modern techniques for extraction of petrochemicals from crude.
@Madhu Mitha • 01 Mar, 2019
  1. Am an E&I ( electronics & instrumentation) branch student! I really can't decide a topic for my paper presentation can u guys plz suggest some topics!?
@Ramani Aswath • 01 Mar, 2019 • 1 like

@Madhu Mitha you can consider Internet of Things for process control and Instrumentation.

https://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=IoT+for+process+instrumentation

2.2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 9, 2015

India's Department of Telecommunications recently shared a report that says Facebook's Internet.org initiative does not comply with the Net Neutrality principle. The DoT report suggests that the app provides the...
1.8k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jul 4, 2014

I was awoken by a certain SMS today morning which was from BV-BSNLCare saying Dear Customer, Your Broadband Usage with ID xxxxxx has reached 100 Percent of your Free Usage....
8k views

@anjali zendre · Nov 2, 2012

What exactly is the difference between a rocket and a missile? Are they different or same?
6.4k views

@sahitidsp · Sep 9, 2008

I need some mini projects in electronics and communication engineering (ECE) .Can anyone help me please.Its urgent We are the first batch of our college so we have no seniors...
50.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 9, 2014

TeLEOS-1 is the first commercial remote sensing satellite being developed by Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited (ST Electronics) to be launched in 2015. It has come to light that for the...
7.7k views