CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@divyankdhumas • 12 Jan, 2010
suggest me topic for paper presentation,related to my branch i.e. petrochemical,topic can be on various modern techniques for extraction of petrochemicals from crude.
@Madhu Mitha • 01 Mar, 2019
  1. Am an E&I ( electronics & instrumentation) branch student! I really can't decide a topic for my paper presentation can u guys plz suggest some topics!?
@Ramani Aswath • 01 Mar, 2019 • 1 like

@Madhu Mitha you can consider Internet of Things for process control and Instrumentation.

https://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=IoT+for+process+instrumentation

3.9k views

Related Posts

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 26, 2015

Last month, Celkon had launched Millennia ME Q54 and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has expanded its Millennia series by introducing a new affordable smartphone- Celkon Millennia Q450. The company...
3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 30, 2013

This review is dedicated to Sendy - the best email marketing software I accidentally found on the Internet and have been using for several weeks now. Sendy is self-hosted email...
4.2k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Dec 14, 2014

Germany based holding company T-Mobile has now started offering the Nexus 9 tablet with the LTE facility. By doing so, the company has become the first US carrier to provide...
4.8k views

@Anoop Kumar · Dec 1, 2012

Simplest explanation! Ever wondered why does this equation hold true? Check out the explanation - edit: typo mistake in heading, please correct to taught.
5.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 10, 2014

CEans, Few weeks ago, we decided to design and launch the CrazyEngineers T-Shirts and were first two batches were sold out in just few days. A lot of you asked...
4k views