Topic for paper presentation: petrochemical engineering

suggest me topic for paper presentation,related to my branch i.e. petrochemical,topic can be on various modern techniques for extraction of petrochemicals from crude.

Replies

• Madhu Mitha
    Madhu Mitha
    1. Am an E&I ( electronics & instrumentation) branch student! I really can't decide a topic for my paper presentation can u guys plz suggest some topics!?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# you can consider Internet of Things for process control and Instrumentation.

Google Scholar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Liquid Web Launches New Cloud Hosting Product Storm On Demand! “Storm On Demand” Will Benefit Thousands of Businesses, Create 600 New High Tech Jobs in Michigan 01.11.2010 – LANSING, Mich....
Name- Rajiv Tiwari B.E (I.T)-Final Year Institute-KJSIEIT Hey everyone, Disappointed about missing something like this for previous 3 years.. Guess it would have been better But ne ways..hope to have...
Can anyone give some information or suitable links to explain how web browser makes connection with intenet? For more clarification of what i am trying to say is Say i...
Recent news in news paper revealed the fact that more than 15,000 students have opted for revaluation of their answer-book papers from universities in my state in India.😔 Out of...
It is believed that Cartoon based education can effectively answer the problems of poor quality education in India. In some places of this country it is already in work in...