Top US universities for MS in Computer Science in and way to make it there.

Hey Guys !

Quite a few people here have shared their experiences about the revised GRE pattern. Having appeared for the test, can they also share their knowledge about their dream universities and the profile one needs to make it there. It'll really be helpful for all of us.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @gretaker: We have a thread here for that: #-Link-Snipped-#

@CEans: Please post in your favorite university names here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, we have this project and we already have a code and the circuit but it is not working.. it's supposed to display the hours and minutes the problems are:...
These guides from GlobalSpecs are not advertisements for any specific product. They give helpful technical info, which will help engineers select appropriate products. CR4 - Blog: How to Select Industrial...
Salary Under HSE’s current pay arrangements, subject to an effective level of performance, staff progress annually towards the maximum of their pay scale. The maximum of the pay range for...
Some engineers feel that Engineers and designers have been degraded into glorified CAD people. It is all about money and cost control now, [not] design engineering. I have noticed that...
Hey, I'm Nikhil. Currently in 5th Semester and A Future Mechanical Engineer[Well, Thats the Plan for now 😉 ] Me and few of my Friends are planning for M.S and...