CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 17 Jul, 2015
A friend asked me to start a discussion about this topic. Anyone here knows which are the top MCA colleges in India where the placement rate is high?

I have heard the names of following colleges.

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
University of Delhi
Vellore Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Banaras Hindu University
Kurukshetra University
Andhra University
Anna University
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Pune University
MNNIT, Allahabad
B.H.U.
ICSE Indore
V.J.T.I., Mumbai

Please note that the above mentioned colleges are in no particular order of importance. It would be great if someone here can post placement wise ranking for top MCA colleges in India.
8.5k views

Related Posts

@devi pujitha · May 20, 2012

What is the difference between timer and watchdog timer?
7.9k views

@shruthip · Feb 28, 2013

hi, can some one suggest me som new topics or even ideas like : 1) production of electrical energy using gravitational force(i found this in ce forum) - som thng...
4.4k views

@Dhananjay Harkare · Mar 6, 2015

We have already heard about companies like Tesla, Google, Apple and others working on self-driving cars, but now reports claims that Mahindra is going to join this elite league. Indian...
4.6k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Oct 12, 2013

I found Arduino IDE not a good tool to edit arduino sketches & upload it in Arduino, especially in my Linux system(Editor kinda sucks & it's slow). So, I searched...
18.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 27, 2016

Idea cellular is sending texts announcing the launch of 4G services and I'm willing to give them a try (before the big daddy Reliance Jionet sets its foot). The latest...
66.1k views