Top Apple iphone applications : 2009

Here is the list of most amazing applications for iphone this year - yet another roundup into '10

1) Facebook 3.0

Access your friends, notes, pictures, and events using almost every feature the actual site offers

2) Fandango

View trailers, see showtimes, purchase tickets and read reviews using this free movie app.

3) Beejive 3.0

One of the first applications to take advantage of push notifications, this multi-client instant messaging app is in a class of it’s own. Using its push features, iPhone and iPod touch users can easily hold IM conversations with their friends anywhere.

4) LogMeIn

Link up with your computer and access your computer screen from afar.

5) Mobile Navigator

This app offers turn-by-turn directions from your device just like any dedicated GPS would.

6) Dropbox

Sync up with your Dropbox account and have access to all of your files right from your device. You can download files, upload photos, and maintain control of your folders.

7) Textfree Unlimited

No one likes paying to text. This app offers free texting via push notifications.

8) Google Mobile App

This app has revolutionized search on the iPhone with its voice search and in-app browsing. Speak a search query and the app will accurately recognize it and do a Google search.

9) TweetDeck

All the wonderful features that can be found in the TweetDeck desktop app are packed into this iPhone version. With a sleek interface and great features, this app is one of the best of the many Twitter apps out there.

10 ) Craigsphone

Offers the entire Craigslist experience in one easy package. Buy, sell, and save more by searching through posts and bookmarking ones for later use.

So, CEans if you have iphone you can't miss these great applications that will make your iphone more charged and loaded.

source : TechCrunch

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Please tell me the Latest Test Pattern for IBM.Tell me the detail of Rounds and the Topics to study for written Tests. which topics of R.S Aggarwal to study?
1:-Write a Program to print 1 to 100 ....without using any loop?
Guys whenever i see the coding of any web page on a web Browser...I wondered why this line is written on start of any webpage... why it is required...?Is it...
Guys I am not much aware of this...since years ago I heard something like that we can make clouds to thunder according to our wish ..by puting some salt on...
A lady was driving along with her father. They came upon a storm, and the young lady asked her father, What should I do?" He said "keep driving". Cars began...