Top 5 world first class cricketers today

Kevin Pietersen
Expansive with the bat and explosive with the bombast, the South African-born Kevin Pietersen is not one for the quiet life.

Shane Warne
Forget the scandals for a second because I remember back in 1993, during the Ashes, when the cricket world was captivated by him. I believe he was the first cricketer to get a multi-million dollar sponsorship.

Graeme Smith
Graeme Smith’s turned South Africa from perennial chokers into a world-beating unit. In March 2003, Smith became South Africa’s youngest-ever captain, when he took over from Shaun Pollock following the disastrou.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni
The spectacular arrival of Virender Sehwag was bound to inspire others to bat with the same mindset. But the odds of a clone emerging from the backwaters of Jharkhand changed the game for India. Mahendra Singh Dhoni can be swashbuckling with the bat and secure with the wicket keeping gloves.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    don't mean to nit pick, but that's four, not five!! 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Link deleted. Don't try to advertsie sites without pror permission from the Admin.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting this is the link please download the file and help me with the answers of as many questions as you can I may...
Sachin Tendulkar slammed his 44th hundered at Premdasa stadium This was his 8th against Sri Lanka India did a fantastic job led by Tendulkar to set a target of 320...
Hi CEans..A silly and mystery question for you .. If we divide the word Heart it will appear as He+art .Why it was like He+art but not sheart dividing it...
I have a 20" lcd monitor. Of late there is certain visible flickering, which I can't seem to resolve. I have already tried changing the refresh rate but it is...
What are the great engineering accomplishments of the 21st century? So far, I say that they are: 1. Using trees as batteries Electrical circuit runs entirely off power in trees...