Top 10 engineering innovations of 2008! Must See!

CEans,

We are the engineers and we make the world a better place. Popular Mechanics recently published list of top 10 engineering innovations of year 2008. Check out the following link:-

#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you say?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

We are the engineers and we make the world a better place. Popular Mechanics recently published list of top 10 engineering innovations of year 2008. Check out the following link:-

#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you say?
    Website is super cool I came across this before also but missed it somewhere. Biggi thanks a ton to again bring it in notice (Now I saved it in Bookmarks...).

Every body from every engineering stream can check their field's latest innovation in this website.

-Crazy 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll get those guys on CE for sure. 😁
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    They are all very interesting designs. I'd love them all to come and join CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    We'll get those guys on CE for sure. 😁
    That would be great !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lock-Os
    They are all very interesting designs. I'd love them all to come and join CE.
    Yes, I'll try to approach them for Small Talk. I already found few contacts

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am require to write a program module to convert a Hex digit passed to it in the lower nibble of Accumulator A to its ASCII character code. The...
CEans, Inspiration to start this thread comes from watching the following video - Amy B. Smith: 2008 Breakthrough Leadership Award Read the article -> Top 10 Innovations of 2008 -...
Hello everyone. I apologize for such a long post. I'm trying to design a 1000A, DC motor controller. Basically, I'm chopping a 300V battery source into a DC motor, and...
CEan bayazidahmed celebrates 23[sup]rd[/sup] today! Here's wishing bayazidahmed 😁HapPY BirtHdaY😁 May your dreams come true! ​
The computer engineers at CDAC have developed BOSS [ Bharat Operating System Solutions ] which is derived from Debian. The operating system supports about 18 Indian languages (Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati,...