Tooth Guardian Lets You Watch Your Tooth With ToothBrush!

Yanko Design's new toothbrush has a camera installed on the other side of the bristles. The toothbrush, called 'Tooth Guardian' is capable of streaming live video of your teeth to a screen that sits besides the mirror. The toothbrush itself is powered by a set of rechargeable batteries. The camera takes advantage of a tiny LED lighting system which shoots clear pictures. It's not clear whether people would really appreciate High Definition videos of their pearl-like teeth. It seems quite likely that the camera will also let you click still photos so that you can frame them in your living room and flaunt your teeth.

Check these photos -
tooth_guardiantooth_guardian2tooth_guardian3tooth_guardian5

Replies

• Gandalf
    Gandalf
    😨 But What if we Chew on the camera due to some frustration in the morning 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's quite innovative thinking, Gandalf 👍. Maybe the camera will have a flexible lens.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The most popular IOS photography app is coming soon to Android. Instagram CEO Ken Systrom confirmed the news at the Le Web conference in Paris recently. The company says that...
Nokia Lumia stuns everyone not just with its looks, but also with its price tag. BGR.in reports that the Nokia Lumia will retail for a price tag of Rs. 26600...
Basic & Scientific calculators are an integral part of every engineering student's life. There are several calculator brand available in the market and choosing the one that fits your needs...
HI, this is Amar , I'm new to crazy engineers, i completed my graduation in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING(B.TECH).My friend RAMANA introduced me to this site.
One of the friends is looking for power system simulation software for his company. From what he's told me is that he's had some experience on SIEMENS PSS/E & General...