Tool to convert usecase into sequence diagram

Is there any tool which can convert usecase into sequence diagram

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I don't think you should automate the process. Why do you need a tool anyway?
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    chunky8666
    No tool available! (automation is very difficult).

Use case represents the actions or goal of the system, whereas sequence diagram represents the order in which the actions are carried out (in detail).

A tool cannot determine the order of the system you design. So, as far as I know its not possible. And if you happen to find any tool which does this.

Share it with us.😉
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    During my engineering days

I had used this tool for such purpose, it won't automate your tasks but will make them easy

[OFFICIAL] Edraw Software: Unlock Diagram Possibilities

Thanks
  • chunky8666
    chunky8666
    thanx all for rply
  • hare singh nayak
    hare singh nayak
    chunky8666
    you can use rational rose but can not make use case to sequence diagram directly but you can make sequence to collaboration diagram directly by pressing f5 on sequence diagram..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please do respond to the question below as soon as possible...
I heard that new fi glamour bike dont have the carburettor.Is it correct?
i'm a final year electrical student.....i always wanted to make such a project which will be useful for the society....i.e comes into effect immediately...i need some ideas to start with.....any...
Hi everybody, my name is Jean Luc, I am a computer engineering student; I like programming and use languages like Java, Python, PHP, JavaScript and several mark-up languages. I hope...
Anyone Attending GIndia Event to be held at Delhi on 4th and 5th of September?