Too crazy even for CE- Hand painted full length feature film!

(Posted by CEan #-Link-Snipped-# on FB)
A full length feature film with every frame a hand painted oil painting (12 frames/second).
A massive exercise. 100 painters were involved for just the trailer!

They are still recruiting painters:
https://join.lovingvincent.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The modern-day armoured fighting vehicles (AFVs) are basically tracked vehicles equipped with hydro gas suspensions, in lieu of conventional mechanical suspensions like torsion bar and...
Thanks for your review . I am 2016 outgoing batch can u please say which domain may be better for me , i am nt having any knowledge in programming...
The three new ZenBook series notebooks launched are UX303UB, UX305UA and Zenbook UX305CA. They run on Windows 10 measuring only 0.7-inch at its thickest point maintaining a spun metal finish...
Physicists from the University of Kentucky in collaboration with Daimler in Germany and the Institute for Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL) in Greece have artificially designed an amalgamated form of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Today air conditioning is most essential part of our life and with the increase in the usage of air conditioners, make electrical power consumption more.my...