Tomb-Sweeping Day

I'm going to have a 3 days' holiday for Tomb-Sweeping Day here. I'm happy to have rest for a few days although I won't offer a sacrifice to my ancestors. Are there also the similar festival in your Country?

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Vivien.hugo
    I'm going to have a 3 days' holiday for Tomb-Sweeping Day here. I'm happy to have rest for a few days although I won't offer a sacrifice to my ancestors. Are there also the similar festival in your Country?
    Can you say me what is Tomb sweeping day?
    P.S. I don't no😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting. Could you tell us a bit about the tomb sweeping day?
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Tomb-sweeping day!! what do you mean by that????????
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    It is a kind of festival for worship the ancestors, offering sacrifices to them.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Before making offerings, people would clean and tidy up the graves (sweep the tomb), and then everyone would gather together and piously respect to their ancestors. Except for tomb sweeping, lots of activities such as swing, spring outing, tree planting, kite flying and eave willow leaves inserting are held to exercise people who make no fire and is against the "Cold" at that time. Moreover, these exercising can lighten sad atmosphere on Tomb-sweeping Day.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey good evening,...can you suggest me a good site or tutoriel for learning php. i got confusion with google 😀 pls help me....
Hey guys you can check the result of afcat that was held on 26 feb 2012 on the following link https://careerairforce.nic.in/written_results/AFCATRESULTS26FEB12 .pdf All the best 😀
I am unable to post comments, anyone facing same situation ? and also why no search system in blog ? The_Big_K
I am interested in knowing about National and International level competitions for Mechanical and Designing. Let us make a list of such contests.
does any one know about the research paper work of artificial intelligence..... if yes then kindly help me,or suggest me good websites for that?