TOI's list of top 10 certifications

Times of India has #-Link-Snipped-#a list of top 10 certifications. Look at them: -

1. VMware Certified Professional
  2. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
  3. GIAC Security Audit Essentials (GSAE)
  4. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
  5. Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
  6. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
  7. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Security)
  8. Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
  9. GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
  10. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: TOI's list of top 10 IT certifications

.. so we can expect an up surge in number of people taking them as they are 'IN'?? or they are top because number of people have already taken them , by the way they are more of Networking related certificates and less of IT certificates 😛
  • optimystix
    optimystix

very true durga . these are more on networking rather than IT !

btw on what basis are these based on ? any idea ? also these are based as per global review, what about India ? is there any thing specific which Indian Cos favour ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Mea Culpa! I'm changing the name to 'Certifications' only.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i m beginners of c++ and i want to make simple password program that will accept password from user and simultaneously display the stars("*") with the simple while...
Hi all , Im new to this forum so a little bit of introduction : I am Gaurav a electronics and telecomm engineer , currently doing my internship from IIEC...
Hi all , I have hit a roadblock in my internship project. We are distributing 1 lakh CFLs to residential areas and are expected to measure the acutal usage of...
How do we make one-to-one links between 2 breeds in Netlogo 4.1 . Say i have a breed A and another breed B. I need one link running from every...
Hello friends... I have one doubt my deploying section... Anybody knew about to create setup file(.exe) for a java project.... Please...