Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
Join this group to post and comment.
Today's Technology News That You Should Go Through
- AT&T Multi-Beam Antenna Provides 5x Data Speeds For Live Events
- Google Interactive Spaces Makes Physical Rooms Come Alive
- Virtual Power Plants For Green Energy From University of Southampton
- Japanese FITSAT-1 To Write Morse Code Messages In The Night Sky
- XQD 2.0 Specs Promise 1000 MB/s On PCI Express 3.0
- First Commercial Tidal Power Project In US To Power 1,200 Homes
- Swipe Tablets Launched In India, Pricing Starts @ Rs. 5999
- Single-Photon Transmitter Brings Major Breakthrough For Quantum Computers
- Digital Iris That Looks Real Enough To Fool Biometric Scanners
- Google Talk (GTalk) Down. Outage Affects Thousands Of Users
- Glasgow Researchers Developing “Chemputer” That Could 3D Print Drugs
- Affetto Baby Robot Gets New Upper Body – You Don’t Want To Cuddle It
- Windows Phone 8 SDK Preview Leaks – Developers Have Lot To Explore
- Honda’s Latest CVT For Mid-Size Cars Unveiled.