Today's Featured Downloads :- Parted Magic

Parted Magic
File Size: 160724

Parted Magic is a LiveCD/USB with it's only purpose being partitioning hard drives. Although GParted and Parted are the main programs, the CD/USB also offers programs like partimage, testdisk, fdisk, sfdisk, dd, etc

DistroWatch.com: Parted Magic

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SOS: Creating a Signature Hey guys and gals. I'm just a newbie here and would like to ask where I can create my personalized signature? I searched the general setting...
hello i am studying second year (civil engineering degree) and i want to do internship after my exams (i.e after 17 june).But i have heard that one needs to have...
Hey Guys. Can we create some place here where we can review stuffs we use as "crazy engineers"? Like some equipment, company products - which are better, etc. We can...
CEans, I've been struggling with lots of high priority tasks and that's why the delay in responding to your PMs, visitor messages and emails. Will be right back
An International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications, (PDCTA-2011), is going to be conducted on September 23-25, 2011 at Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is mainly going to...