Today's Featured Downloads: NTBACKUP.MSI

To create a backup of files and folders in XP?

NTBACKUP does not have the ability to write to CDs directly. You will need to save the backup to hard drive, then transfer or burn it to a CD-ROM. Also, while backing up several files, make sure you backup the files in separate sets of each max 650MB (so that it fits on a CD-ROM)

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Really a useful tool

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Innovative clamping technology named OPTO-ACT (OPTO Adhesive Clamping Technology) developed by MTS-RND from Israel for fixture complex geometries and ultra high precision of produced parts (you can search OPTO-ACT or...
Hi everyone, I am after some guides on writing a MATLAB software for Kalman filter. This software will be used for echo cancellation.. I really dont know how to start...
Hi Everybody, Hope you are all fine, i m a 2006 passed out computer science engineering student from anna university chennai.since then i hv around 3+ years of real time...
Source: PIB Press Release The Government proposes to set up a centralized system to monitor communications on mobile phones, landlines and the internet in the country. Centralized Monitoring System (CMS)...
Can any one give me a good and practical application of image processing or image tracking. I want to make a small paper on it.