Today's Featured Downloads :- JoikuSpot

JoikuSpot

Size :0.41 MB

JoikuSpot Light turns your phone to a 3G wifi hotspot. Connect your laptop to web using your phone as 3G wifi router. Wifi tethering with your Nokia! For securing the hotspot with a password, best internet connection and battery life, use of all internet sites and protocols, VPN and email clients, free hotspot naming.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Folks, I just wondered, we live in a country where people do not have the time for anything, and the internet is so slow in MOST of the places....
When lubrication is applied to reduce the wear/friction of moving surfaces an increasing load can shift the lubrication from several regimes such as Boundary, Mixed and Hydrodynamic Lubrication. The fluid...
Nanovea introduced its patent pending breakthrough method of reliably acquiring yield strength through indentation; ultimately replacing the traditional tensile testing machine for yield strength measurement. Traditionally yield strength has been...
Name: I would prefer not to disclose this Engineering Trade: Er, I'm 12, so it's not official, but my trade is in Computer Science. Location: Somewhere in Illinois. Work Experience:...
[video=youtube;44sOtEy3xpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44sOtEy3xpQ&feature=youtu.be[/video] Any guesses people?