Today's Featured Downloads : Google Desktop Download Info

License: Freeware
Operating systems:Win XP/Windows Vista/Win 2000
File size: 1.9MB
Google Desktop doesn't only search your PC, but also displays news and new emails direct on your desktop.

Google Desktop is a search gadget that lets you search for pretty much anything, direct from your desktop. You can rifle through the contents of your system, the internet, email accounts, 'Outlook' elements and various media. It also lets you use a sidebar to give you easy access to news and RSS feeds.

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OK, mechanical engineers! Solve this simple clothes dryer problem. An electric clothes dryer with its rotating drum does a good job of drying most clothing. But sheets and blankets tend...
Sir / madam, My question is Some work is done by two people in 24 minutes. One of them can do this work alone in 40 minutes. How much time...
Hi guys What is the difference between flywheel and governor? Well, I know that flywheel is a wheel which stores and releases energy and avoid fluctutations in speed and governor...
Hi guys I am in a big problem. I have to make a final year project. Although am interested in automobiles(cars) and have real talent in deigning their exterior. But...
Hello, Just found this website and (seriously)joined this website to gather a lot of information and stuff 😔 The problem is that im in my 5th semester of (electrical engineering)...