Today's Featured Downloads :- Easy Duplicate Finder

Easy Duplicate Finder
File Size 4 MB

Easy Duplicate Finder is a powerful tool to find and resolve duplicate photos, documents, spreadsheets, MP3's, and more! Removing duplicates

also you can Add multiple folders / drives for scanning – anything with a drive letter
Search external devices, such as MP3 players, USB drives, Digital Cameras
Save scan results to a file and re-import later for further analysis and resolution

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• frank1982
    frank1982
    5 out of 5 stars for this only program Duplicate Files Deleter. Others are definitely not recommended. Try it to believe it. It deletes everything duplicate. Please use this program and nothing else & I am being serious.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am confuse which branch should i take electronic, mechatronics or automobile. please help me with the career options.
One of my friend posted some videos on Internet on how to cheat in exam. Is it good to cheat? Is it necessary? Well I don't know but here is...
hi Im at last term of license of power engineering. and I should providing a project. who can help me for subject?😭
can anyone tel me why can't electricity be stored???? wht'z the actual reason behind it...??
Hello all, I am trying to create a code generator for my embedded C program. The purpose of this generator is to have a graphical interface so that customers can...