Today's Featured Download : WizMouse

WizMouse
Version: 1.0.0.2
File Size: 510
License: Free

WizMouse is a mouse enhancement utility that makes your mouse wheel work on the window currently under the mouse pointer, instead of the currently focused window. This means you no longer have to click on a window before being able to scroll it with the mouse wheel. This is a far more comfortable and practical way to make use of the mouse wheel.

WizMouse can also optionally enable the mouse wheel in applications that don't support it. It does this by translating mouse wheel commands into scroll bar commands that all applications can understand and process.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good one!! Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Nice ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

News Source: Travelocity accuses Cleartrip CEO of data theft In a First Information Report (FIR) filed at a Gurgaon police station, Travelocity has said employees of Desiya Online Distribution Ltd...
Clicking on the New Year e-card or shopping online for New Year gift might be a trap setup up by cyber criminals to steal your money. Cyber criminals are armed...
Bangalore: A 21-year-old engineering student Neha M, has developed a mechanism by which a cellphone can double up as a counterfeit note detector, and for this project, she won the...
I am using L293D motor driver for line follower which has the following pin configuration- In this at Pin no. 8 we have to apply the voltage at which we...
When I joined ce I had not introduce myself so here is my brief introduction Myself manish goyal from shaheed Bhagat singh college of engineering..currently pursuing Btech in cse This...